Become a BODYTEC personal trainer
Are you a qualified personal trainer who enjoys a hands-on approach
Why become a BODYTEC trainer?
- Gain expertise in a unique training style and use specialised equipment not often found in other training facilities.
- Obtain an EMS training certificate by joining the in-house BODYTEC Training Academy workshops
- Earn a consistent salary
- Gain EMS training experience at South Africa’s leading, most experienced EMS training provider.
- Expand your expertise with monthly workshops/showcases presented by a core group of highly experienced EMS trainers.
- Get access to all of BODYTEC Academy’s educational material including physical training and nutrition workshops.
- Be part of a small, close-knit studio team
- Build relationships with long-term BODYTEC members
- Become a BODYTEC studio owner! Many BODYTEC personal trainers move on to become business owners with their own BODYTEC studio
BODYTEC is South Africa's leading EMS training franchise with studios nationwide.
Current Personal Trainer Jobs
Your salary will be based on the agreed number of hours worked, not on the number of training sessions given.
We have full-time, part-time and freelance contracts available, depending on the needs of the studio.
Specific job requirements and remuneration will be discussed and agreed on with the studio during the hiring process.
We make the process as easy and uncomplicated as possible for you. Here’s how it works:
- Ensure you have a Personal Trainer certification from a reputable institute.
- Fill out our Personal Trainer Job application form.
- If your qualifications and experience match the job requirements, you will be invited to an interview to discuss the job and your suitability for it.
- If successful, you will need to complete a 6-day BODYTEC Introduction Training program, including a benchmark test, before you officially become a BODYTEC Personal Trainer.
BODYTEC studios standard operating hours are Monday – Friday, 6 AM – 7 PM and Saturday, 6 AM – 1 PM, although some studios may have extended working hours at times.
Depending on whether you are hired as a part-time or full-time personal trainer, you will agree to a set number of hours and work schedule with the studio owner.
No! We will provide all training on Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS), and the BODYTEC way of training with the SYMBIONT Smart Training System in our in-house BODYTEC Training Academy.
During the course of the year, we offer several in-person training opportunities as well as regular online workshops for continuous learning and development for all personal trainers.
- Introduction BODYTEC Training (compulsory for all new trainers)
- Advanced BODYTEC Training
- Practical Training
- Monthly Online Workshops around a range of exercise and sports science topics
BODYTEC is the exclusive provider in South Africa of the SYMBIONT Smart Training System from Germany.
The technology was developed by Frankfurt-based medical device manufacturer Schwa-medico, who has over 45 years of experience in medical devices for pain relief based on EMS technology. The SYMBIONT Smart Training System is used by leading EMS chains across Europe and Australia.
For more information, see symbiont360.com.