Here are 10 good-to-know facts about EMS training:
- EMS is also known as Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) or electromyostimulation.
- Research has shown that EMS is more effective than conventional weight training.
- During an EMS training session, up to 90% of muscles are activated simultaneously.
- Only 20 minutes of EMS training per week is sufficient to improve health and strength.
- 89% of people tested after using EMS training reduced their back pain, and over 38% of those tested reported their recurring back problems had disappeared.
- On average 85% of people tested after EMS training felt their body shape had improved, and 90% ranked the EMS training method as positive.
- EMS training showed great results for post-pregnancy in women.
- EMS training is gentle on joints but still provides high-quality strength training.
- Training with higher intensity produced positive results, especially for people who suffered from recurring pain and other ailments. It also resulted in enhanced muscle tone and performance.
- EMS training is proven to help people achieve various training goals, be it dealing with ailments and injuries, athletic performance or just improving overall fitness and well-being.
Want to know more?