Chorizo, butternut, peanut, olive & rocket harvest board
200g baby tomatoes
Salt and Pepper
100g chorizo, peeled and finely sliced
60g radish, finely sliced
30g peanuts, roughly chopped
40g mange tout, roughly sliced
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and prepare a greased or tinfoil-lined baking tray.
- Halve tomatoes, de-pip and halve the olives and de-seed and slice up butternut, about 1cm thick.
- In a bowl, mix together the butternut, tomato, olive, chopped thyme, seasoning and a generous drizzle of olive oil until well combined. Spread on tray and cook until the butternut has softened, about 20 minutes.
- Place a pan over a medium heat. When hot, add the chorizo slices and cook until golden on both sides, about 2-4 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside. Pour any residual oil from the chorizo pan over butternut.
- In a bowl, toss together the washed rocket, sliced radish, chopped peanuts, sliced mange tout, a drizzle of olive oil and some seasoning. Mix well.
- When the butternut has softened, sprinkle the chorizo over it, and continue the cooking process to heat the chorizo up, about 2-3 minutes.
- Plate and serve with salad items.