As we head into a “South African” winter, which can be typically dry and cool across the country, along with 4 seasons in one day in the Western Cape, many women do NOT look forward to dry and frizzy “winter” hair. Have no fear though!
We’ve outlined 6 top tips to manage that winter mane…
- Keep your hair hydrated for added health and shine by deep conditioning regularly.
- Use lukewarm water when washing your hair. Washing your hair with water that is too hot can dry out your hair and scalp, making hair brittle and more prone to breakage.
- Silk headscarves are stylish and functional to help smooth your hair and prevent moisture loss.
- Nourish your hair with treatments and moisturise with a hydrating mask.
- Avoid washing your hair every day and air-dry it as often as you can.
- Regular visits to the salon will keep your hair in its healthiest condition.
Need some professional help on-the-go? Spoil yourself with a visit to a Sorbet Drybar near you. They offer affordable blow drys in a relaxed, funky environment, complete with in-salon entertainment to boost/stimulate those happy endorphins.
Why Sorbet Drybar?
Because you’re in-and-out. Quick-quick. No cuts or colours. So you can step in and strut out looking fabulous in-between meetings or school runs, and get back to your busy life. It’s speed and convenience, with a big scoop of the Sorbet experience you’ve come to love and expect. Sorbet Drybar salons are open seven days a week as well, for your convenience.
WIN with Sorbet Drybar
For the month of May, Sorbet Drybar is offering 3 lucky BODYTEC clients the opportunity to WIN a “BLOWOUT” voucher to the value of R195 each.
COMPETITION HAS ENDED.
For more information visit Sorbet’s website at www.sorbetdrybar.co.za and follow them on social media @SorbetDrybar.