Salmon spaghetti, with green beans and tomato
Salt and pepper
2 garlic cloves, grated
½ lemon, zested and juiced
¼ chilli, chopped
160g green beans, finely sliced
160g baby tomatoes, halved
2 spring onions, finely sliced
160g smoked salmon, sliced
- Heat a pot of water and add a splash of olive oil and salt.
- When boiling, cook your pasta until al dente, about 9 minutes.
- Pop a pan over low-medium heat, along with a splash of olive oil.
- Add the garlic, lemon zest and chilli (to your heat preference) and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the beans and tomatoes, and cook for a further minute. Remove from the heat.
- Once your pasta is cooked and drained, add it to the pan and toss through the cream. Heat through. Season to taste with additional lemon juice and seasoning.
- Plate topped with the salmon slices and spring onion.