Dry spiced sirloin with veg and mustard mayo
2 onions, wedged
2 beetroots, wedged
2 carrots, roughly chopped
2 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper to season
10g sage leaves
2 sirloin steaks
20ml Dijon mustard
For the steak spice:
12ml ras el hanout
6ml paprika, cumin and coriander
- Set oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Chop all vegetable and place them in an oven tray with olive oil, seasoning and sage leaves.
- Cook in oven until done (about 18 minutes).
- Mix mustard and mayonnaise and season.
- Rub steak in spice mix.
- Add oil to pan, turn up heat, and sear each steak for 3 to 4 minutes per side, and then remove from pan.
- Serve with fresh rocket.
- Spoon over sauce from the pan, and serve with mustard mayo and vegetables.